BUSINESS REQUIREMENTS FOR ANGOLA VISAS:
AS OF MONDAY JUNE 16, 2012, APPLICANTS MUST APPLY IN PERSON AND THE APPLICATION TYPED. Therefore, Allied Passport cannot provide service at this time.
APPLICATIONS MUST BE TYPED OUT, NO EXCEPTIONS *
- Two completed Angola visa applications typewritten* (click for Angola visa application)
- Two passport type photos. Please note that this embassy is very stringent. Males must be wearing a long sleeved shirt with neck tie. Females must be wearing a top that has a very close neck opening and shoulders must not be showing.
- Your actual passport with 6 months of remaining validity beyond the completion of this trip and one blank visa page
- If you don't have a U.S. passport please include a copy of your green card or U.S. visa and I-94
- One copy of flight itinerary
- One business letter (click for sample). The business letter must specifically request the type of visa being requested such as "Ordinary", "Transit", etc. & etc.
- One invitation from your Angola host.
- One copy of vaccination for yellow fever