FOR ANGOLA VISAS:
AS OF MONDAY JUNE 16, 2012, APPLICANTS
MUST APPLY IN PERSON AND THE APPLICATION MUST
BE TYPED. Therefore, Allied Passport
cannot provide service at this time.
- Two completed Angola
visa applications typewritten
- Two passport type photos. Please note that
this embassy is very stringent. Males
must be wearing a long sleeved shirt with neck
tie. Females must be wearing a top that
has a very close neck opening and shoulders
must not be showing.
- Your actual passport with 6 months of remaining
validity beyond the completion of this trip
and one blank visa page
- Non-USA passport holders must provide a copy of green card or US Visa and I-94
- One copy of flight itinerary
- One business letter (click
for sample). The business letter must specifically
request the type of visa being requested such
as "Ordinary", "Transit",
- One invitation from your Angola host.
- One copy of vaccination for yellow fever